Thursday, June 25, 2009

She-Knits mystery bag KAL update


As I said in the last post, I will try to update my progress on the mystery bag KAL. So here is the finished clue #2 that we got yesterday. I'm very new to Fair Isle knitting, but this was fun to do. You just carry the yarn along as it is knit in the round. The only issue I have is that I carried the blue yarn along, but didn't twist it with the other yarn as I should have every 5th or 6th stitch. So now the blue yarn in the wrong side is very long and just hangs there. Any suggestions as to how to fix this? Can't wait for clue #3 that comes out next week! Now on to my other projects...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you could use a couple of your yarn ends to weave the blue into the back in a few places? Just a thought. Pretty bag so far!