Friday, January 2, 2009

A new year!

Happy New Year!

Just got back from vacationing with the family in Radium Hot Springs. It was great. The weather was actually pretty good out there. It wasn't too cold and it snowed a little while we were out there. It's nice to get away after Christmas just to relax. Well, somewhat relax. It's sometimes tough with a two and a half year old and an eight month old. But, still nice just to get away. Especially in the mountains.

I was happy that I was able to help out at the Make One Yarns store for their annual Boxing Day sale. I was able to get my hands on some great sales! I was sad that I wasn't able to visit the other knitting stores in the city for their Boxing Day sales as we left for Radium that afternoon. Hopefully next year I'll be able to attend them.

Can't believe it's now 2009. 2008 seems like a blur now. Other than the birth of our second son and the Fall Fibres Retreat, I'm not sure what else happened!?!? Well, one thing for sure is that I started knitting many more projects during the year than the previous year.

Here is my list of what I finished in 2008:

3 pairs of socks
2 baby blankets
3 sweaters (one for me, one for hubby, one for B-boy)
2 pairs of gloves
2 pairs of fingerless gloves
2 toques/knitted hats

This may seem not a lot, but it's a lot for me. I'm hoping to have more finished projects in 2009 and post them onto my blog as well as Ravelry.

Well, here's to a great new year!!!

No comments: